This weekly round-up shares the latest from Innisfil Community Foundation (ICF), updates from our grantees, and news from across our community.
The latest from ICF
- ICYMI, we posted this article earlier in the week, sharing everything you want to know about your new community foundation. In the article, we asked charities to tell us what kinds of needs they are seeing in the community. But we also want to hear from you – what needs are you seeing in your neighbourhood or social circle? Reach out and tell us what you’re experiencing – because the more we know, the more we can find ways to help. Send your insights to email@example.com
- Did you know that Stevenson Memorial Hospital offers a 24-hour crisis line for mental health services? If you need help call 1-855-310-COPE. A full overview of Stevenson’s Community Mental Health Services can be found on their website.
- C4K wants to remind you that it’s okay to take help when you need it. COVID-19 has impacted us all in different ways. Many people who were managing well before the pandemic are now in new and difficult situations. It can be hard to make ends meet, but please know that support is available. Call C4K at 705-456-6731 or 705-627-6952 to learn more.
- Generation Queer is hosting a virtual self-care workshop for 2S+LGBTQ+youth on February 2, 2021. This workshop is to assist a variety of issues youth face during the pandemic. To register email firstname.lastname@example.org
- In another rally of community support, customers from the Alcona Sobey’s raised over $6,000 for the Innisfil Food Bank. Way to go, Innisfil!
- There are only two weeks left to buy raffle tickets from the Lefroy Volunteer Firefighters Association to raise funds for our community. To buy your tickets, email email@example.com
If you have a story that you would like us to share, please email firstname.lastname@example.org