Eligibility For All Grants
Charitable Status and
An applicant that is not a registered charity wishing to apply for funding from the Innisfil Community Foundation may do so as part of a partnership with a registered charity. A signed Confirmation of Partnership Agreement between the charity and the applicant must be included with the application.
If you are interested in applying for a grant and would like help finding a registered charity to partner with, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicant organizations must be (or have formal partnerships with) registered charities or qualified donees, as outlined above.
- Projects/services must take place within the Town of Innisfil, or have a direct benefit to the people of Innisfil. The applying organization is not required to have its headquarters in Innisfil.
- The applying organization must make services available without discrimination because of race, creed, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
Please note that Innisfil Community Foundation does not fund the following:
- Political activity that is prohibited by the Canada Revenue Agency
- Scientific research
- Religious activities or services that serve only one spiritual tradition