This weekly round-up shares the latest from Innisfil Community Foundation (ICF), updates from our grantees, and news from across our community.
- There are only 7 days left to buy your tickets for Stevenson Memorial Hospital Foundation’s 50/50 draw. The winner’s jackpot is currently at $1,545 and growing! Money raised will go towards helping transform Stevenson Memorial Hospital meet our community’s growing needs.
- You might be socially isolated, but you’re not alone. Catholic Family Services of Simcoe County offers a number of free, virtual group counselling and therapy services to help our community through COVID-19.
- Matthews House Hospice is holding a virtual Valentine’s Day party fundraiser on Sunday, February 14. Tickets are $125 and include two bottles of wine, delicious food tastings, and a virtual event.
- The Lefroy Volunteer Firefighters Association is hosting a raffle to raise funds for our community. There are over a $1,000 in prizes, including a first prize of a 55″ smart TV. To buy your tickets, email email@example.com
- Did you know that there are Innisfil Chapters of 100 Men Who Give a Damn and 100 Women Who Care? This recent article from InnisfilToday shares some of the challenges that the 100 Men chapter has seen during the pandemic. If you’re interested in joining either group, check out their Facebook pages to learn more.
If you have a story that you would like us to share, please email firstname.lastname@example.org